Too many brides-to-be shy away from wearing their natural hair on there wedding day, but there are plenty of beautiful styles that emphasize your beautiful curls and kinks.
Celebrity hairstylist, Monae Everett, has a few suggestions on choosing the best bridal updo for you:
- Choose a style that accentuates your hair texture on your special day. This way you won’t be worried about the weather and if your hair will swell with humidity or fall flat from the heat.
- Add definition to your texture with a twist out, bantu knot set, or roller set.
- Focus on choosing an updo that works with your face shape.
- To really play up the style add some gorgeous hair jewelry.
Check out the videos below for easy step by step natural hair styling tutorials:
Which do you like? Which would you rock?
Latest posts by Lisa Jean-Francois (see all)
- Bridal Edition: Natural Hair Inspiration For Your Big Day - 11-04-2016
- How To Master The Blow Dried Bantu Knot Out - 10-25-2016
- SUPER Basic Eyeshadow Tutorial For Beginners - 10-10-2016